Thursday, April 1, 2010

Colorful Food

I realized Jadyn has not been getting vegetables lately. All I gave her are rice, juice and mango but I have a feeling that isn't enough. This afternoon I was awaken by the reality that my baby has not been pooping for probably 4 days now inspite of the fact that we have given her enough fiber supplement when we give her liquids.

So for her late lunch, I decided to steam some vegetables. Good enough I have some frozen colorful veggies and I used it along with hard boiled egg. Right now, I am happy seeing her eating good with the food I tender in front of her. Who wouldn't be encouraged eating her veggies if it includes four different colors like orange, yellow and white (egg), green and another white one.

One of the many things I learned from reading parenting magazines online is that to attract the baby to eat food is serve it delightfully and colorful. That way, they'll be more than willing to munch on it and finish it all.

No comments: