Friday, April 16, 2010

Me Time

I had a blast shopping alone today. Can you believe it? I was able to go out with no baby in tow, just myself taking my time roaming around looking for stuff in decorating our bathroom sink and bedroom. I was away for two hours and spent a fair amount of money just for those ka ek-ekan. One of the things I bought are a pair of necklace and earrings that would match to any brown or black dress and 3 pieces of kikay earrings for 4 dollars. Gonna post photos of those cute girly stuff later on.

Last time I went out with friends alone without bringing my Jadyn with me was last November, I went with Rose to watch the New Moon. Sometimes we, mommies need to have some "me time" so we can rest for a while and breathe some fresh air. I need a break. Everybody deserves a break and to be away from the house even for just a while and that is exactly what I did today.

No comments: