Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

We had plenty of sunshine upon waking up this morning but as hours passed, the sun seems hiding from the clouds. Now it is kinda gloomy here yet beautiful and cooler. What a pretty day, I like it for a change. Several days we had the sun shining brightly and gloomy days like this today wouldn't hurt.

Another thing to be thankful for are the opportunities I have received so far for this week. Although they are not as many like other bloggers but I am happy with it for they contribute to my savings when it is time for payment. Thanks also to google for my PRs haven't disappeared yet, other paid blogging sites continue giving me opps once in a while for additional moolah.

This would be all for now folks, I don't know what else to write here, I got so much disorganized thoughts in my mind but I find it hard writing them into this blog.

No comments: