Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Growing Up So Fast


So what happen to the once newborn baby named Jadyn? I forgot how she became so big quickly and I don't even know it not until several people gave me their sweetest nicest compliments ever to my girl. Attached photo is the latest of my Jadyn. Yes, I agree with them, she is big now and hmmm pretty according to me and the people who just gave me their comments upon seeing the photo on my avatar.

Those are people who I consider give genuine remarks towards my baby, thank God for them for they make me realize how blessed I am to have this child, not only she brought joy to our hearts but our hope (mo pudyot sa amo tai nigka tiguwang ) as well. Jadyn, we love you so much, Sweetheart! Please be good all the time and stay pretty and healthy!

No comments: