Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Mayhem #:1 Fears


1. What are your fears about waking up in the morning?
Not being able to see the sun or feel alive.

2. What are your fears about working?
Not being able to do my job well, afraid being scrutinized by others or my superiors

3. What are your fears about riding the bus?
Getting into accident or fall in the cliff.

4. What are your fears about driving a car?
Hitting or being hit by other reckless drivers.

5. What are your fears about riding a bike?
Injure myself real bad

6. What are your fears about making your own meal?
Too much salt in it but I love my food to be salty naks confusing

7.What are your fears about making a meal for others?
They won't like the taste.

8.What are your fears about romance?
Not being able to give my all to my partner.

9.What are your fears about friendship?
betrayal

10. What are your fears about entering a public restroom?
Acquiring germs and seeing dirty toilet bowls gives me creepy feeling.

11.What are your fears about using a public restroom?
Germs again

12.What are your fears about being in crowds?
Afraid I'll be out of place.

No comments: