Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dora

dora Pictures, Images and Photos


I really thought Jadyn could not learn to love Dora. I bought this DVD of Dora before she could walk for I knew someday, when she is able to understand what she is watching she will love Dora. But somehow wasn't true. At age 1 onwards, I tried playing this dvd so she can watch it, I put her in the walker but guess what? She got so bored and almost fell asleep in her walker. I thought, what is wrong with this baby?

Until recently Jadyn saw this DVD sitting in the rack and asked me to play it. VOILA! She liked it that instant after months of ignoring it. And as of this moment, she is playing at the same time watching Dora and this has been playing since this morning for 3 times now.

2 comments:

Selina said...

halo day i added na all ur blogs including this new one.. you are a good blogger gyud babay nice imu mga blogs I love em'.

texas_sweetie said...

thank u for adding day. ty anyways pero basin mo tuo ko nimo nga layo ra baya kau sa katinouran ning akong pag blog blog, daginoton ra au maninglis pero mao raman ako makaya gud d nku pugson ako self nalang..lolz