Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unlock

We had a stranger in the house this afternoon for termites estimates and since he left I don't remember locking the front door. I was so trusting that the door was shut and I thought ah it must be locked so I just let it be like that and went on with my work. An hour later, baby and I went both to bed for our afternoon nap not realizing that the door was still unlock. If there were bad guys decided to break in the house, we could have been injured or worse killed by now! Sos santa maria God forbid but it's the reality here.

Although we live in a much nicer, quieter neighborhood but you cannot be safe anywhere according to my husband. It is such a hair-raising situation for me leaving the door unlock so inviting for thieves and burglars. Anyway, so the day went on and I was thinking of going outside to check our mailbox. That is how I discovered our door wasn't locked at all and it was already past eight o'clock. So dreary!

2 comments:

anne said...

sus santa maria hehehe ako gani diri girl 4 times jud ko mag check inig kagabii kung lock ba tanan sus kami ra baya dinhi wahhh

texas_sweetie said...

perting santa mariaha jud day.. salig rako kay abi close ang pultahan atotch oi.. dugay dugay raba mis kwarto kay nanghikyad pakog pictures pagmata naku..