Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Goal For This Week

I've been consistently doing my walking and weight exercises and that seemed become my usual routine now. I don't find it hard to do.. uh uh not anymore. For over two weeks I have been good at keeping my job done as well as minimizing my food intake especially during night time. Since doing all the usual works here are as easy as a snap of a finger, cleaning the refrigerator feels like a burden to me.

I don't usually do this thing and the more I think hard of it, the more my body refuses to do it. But who's gonna do it anyway? It's been ages since I had my thorough cleaning of that refrigerator and I think it's now time to do it again...this week. I'm uncertain when but my goal is to do it THIS WEEK.

2 comments:

Avee said...

hi, okies naman busy lng wala na din time for blogging

Kangaroo said...

perti.maau paka day, makaexercise ug taman. ako laktaw2 pait.