Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting My Exercise

I started my week by having my walking exercise. Since Spring had started, I am motivated more than ever to do my exercise. Walking is fun at the same time burning your calories you have been putting on your body. That is what I plan to do until the first day of summer or until the heat is tolerable to go outside.

Meanwhile, I just had my weight exercise done couple of minutes ago. I did lunges, dumb bell kickback, leg extension, arm weight exercise and other butt exercises too. Honestly, it feels good after doing all those weights only it can be tiring when you think hard about doing it. But once you started your routine, you will have more energy to finish until the last line. Way to go! I do this for my own good, to be healthy and not to be out of shape.

No comments: