Thursday, April 22, 2010

Looking Good Outside

I have been waiting to post about treadmills for so long. Why? Because my husband got one along with an all in one gym machine brand Hoist. We got it for a very little price for the seller sold it to us with a package deal. Before my husband bought the treadmill, he had done a lot of research on treadmills in which brand lasts long and has more features in it. When he found one that he likes, he then went to craigslist and see if he can buy it slightly used and yes he did find one, we drove to where it was and fortunately, this thingy still looks good and is really in good shape. But even though we have a treadmill now, I still prefer to walk outside for I find it fun looking at our neighbor's pretty yard landscaping as well as the red roses blooming everywhere.

No comments: