Monday, April 19, 2010

I Did Not Marry An Idiot

American jokes are truly dry that everytime my husband jokes with me I don't get it. For me every word he says is SERIOUS and true. The other day he installed a new toilet in Jadyn's bathroom. He find it difficult installing it for it is a different model than what he had installed already in the master bath. Anyways, so he did the job and successfully did it. In fact, he used it right away to test if there is no leaking in the tank to the toilet.

After the testing, he came to me and said "I tried using the toilet and when I flushed, there was leaking in each side and the water just came out from each side of the tank!". And I said, come on, you are not serious. You're kidding me,Lalabs? And he replied No, I'm serious. Then he asked, you did not marry an idiot, did you? You think I'm an idiot? And I said OF COURSE NOT!

The reason he asked that because he thinks I believe that his job is a mess while in fact it's not. The toilet bowl was installed properly! Smart man. That's what I like about my Sandy because, he's a professional, a gentleman and truly a handy man. He does man things around the house that saves us money for not hiring someone to do the job for us.

No comments: