Friday, April 2, 2010

Thankful Friday!

Today I am so thankful to my husband for bringing us to the most colorful place I have ever been. I have been meaning to go back to the Dallas Arboretum but for some reason we kept on delaying it. At long last, we were able to make it there today. The weather was so gorgeous, the temperature was nice so we decided to go ahead and see the place once again. We've been there once a year ago for our 4th wedding anniversary, that was Fall and the varieties of flowers they had were different from this time.

Obviously, we have tulips this time for it's a different season. Glad to share you some photos of us from our visit...here they come, watch!

....these are just few of the tulip photos I took today

....... crape myrtles along the way
......... happy family, stays together...forever

Spring blooms in Texas

No comments: