Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Ready For Summer Yet

We went out for a walk earlier this afternoon and I am glad for we were able to breathe some fresh air and got some sun. I brought with me my Jadyn and the dog on a leash. However, it was too hot that it's biting off my skin so I chose not to prolong our walk. We only did a couple of rounds in 3 three blocks then went home. It was just unbelievably hot, feels like Summer already.

Yes, I almost forgot that we are now entering April. That would only mean one thing that Summer is almost here. Yikes! The most dreaded season of the year is Summer, hotness here could reach up to 109 Fahrenheit. Imagine being outside in that temperature, would you be happy? I won't.

1 comment:

Kangaroo said...

ayoooo. agi ko aning imong lawak nga nagkagubot ang pangutok?tama ba akong translation?wehehehe.sobra pas paburot ning akong tirada day.pwede na gani taklaan. agoy pa summer inyo. kami pa winter. autumn karon day. ay layk ay layk ay layk so mats wehehhee