Saturday, May 8, 2010

Zoo Weekend Part 1

We had a blast at the zoo yesterday. Take note, it was a free admission and free parking as well honoring the Police Officers and families at the zoo for three days that saved us 20 bucks or more if we were to pay both. It was a perfect day to be walking around the big zoo with a weather that cooperated so well, it was warm but not too hot with cool breeze weeewww that made our day so well spent.

..... above and below photos are of my husband and baby girl feeding the colorful birds. Jadyn didn't wanna stop feeding them but she ran out of bird food and her dada was already feeling her tiny body's weight on him.

...photo above is of me and the girl with the zebran behind us... I knew it was a zebra but I wasn't in my mind at that time for I kept saying "giraffe, geraffe, geraffe" to my baby and then I was kind of awaken by her when she finally uttered ZEBRA.. shame on me, what was I thinking?
...... we had an up close look of the elephants too. the one below is so nice for walking towards us that enabled us to take a close up pic of him.

No comments: