Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And I Am Very Proud Of Her

Not only my baby made me happy but she also made me very proud of her today. Firstly, for two days now she is eating her meals very good. There's no fighting or resisting from her when I feed her and that makes me absolutely happy.

Secondly, she used the toilet for the first time in history. Can you believe that? My baby girl actually pooped in the toilet bowl using her small bowl that her dada bought a long time ago. By far, it was the greatest milestone she'd achieved. The story is this. I stucked a suppository in her bottom earlier to make her poop for it has been two days passed and she hasn't pooped. If I do that I normally put a diaper on afterwards but for some reason I didn't do it today.

As a result I found her pushing her waste out on the rag, good enough she hasn't pushed anything yet when I caught her doing that so I quickly brought her to the bathroom. She sat there for a while until she can no longer hold it and VOILA! It was a success.

She cried a bit though when the stool came out and just fell down into the bowl. She probably felt sorry to the waste that gone down the water lolz. I think she is ready to be potty trained, I hope we can do that again so we can totally get off her from wearing a diaper.

No comments: