Friday, May 28, 2010

The Prize After Having A Child

We went to a pool birthday party last weekend. It was such a perfect place to be during this time when the temperature is at its peak. So freaking hot now. We had so much fun especially the baby Jadyn for she got to see and play with other kids her age. The kids had a chance to wear their swimsuit and I thought they were amazing.

The mommies on the other hand, couldn't show off their bodies haha. Yes, I had my swimsuit on but I did not take my shirt off for I had my own personal reason. Although I don't have stretch marks in my belly yet I prefer not to take my shirt off. Other mommies had their reasons too. I know and I understand them. They don't want to show their stretch marks, I may sound blunt but it's true. Stretch marks for me are normal. It is the prize you have to endure forever for having such a precious child.

I have stretch marks too on both of my thighs although they aren't as visible as the other people but I somehow feel the need to apply some stretch marks creams. They say there is no cure for stretch marks. I shall see once I am able to buy this cream. I shall see after weeks of applying it if something happens. Oh I forgot, stretch marks don't only appear after having a child but it also appears when somebody who is extremely fat and loses weight. It could appear to the back of the knee, legs, arms and belly. If you are looking for a cream that would help ease stretch marks, do refer the link above.

No comments: