Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Sale

Yeppeeyy it's gonna be a fun day for me and the baby tomorrow. Husband and I already agreed that we will be out looking for great deals. My balik-bayan box is almost full but somehow I have a feeling that I still need to buy more lotion for my relatives. Since Memorial Day is coming up, most of the stores have their store wide sale this weekend. It's gonna be a perfect time for me to finish up my box so I can seal it and get it ready to ship when the right time is here. I would only need a couple more body lotion and that dinnerware set at Walmart then I am good to go.

I plan of visiting the V.S and Bath and Body Works stores and see how they differ in prices. I don't plan of spending more than a hundred bucks though but take note, I don't plan of going home as early as two hours. If I could I would stay there for half a day. I want to take Jadyn in a play area just so she can get to play with kids in the mall.

No comments: