Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Hate Bank Of America!!!!!!

We just arrived home an hour ago from a long trip in San Antonio. We had a safe trip but I got really "bad trip" when I received that small card notice from Bank Of America telling me that I have been charged two(2) $35s the last couple of days. Very depressing! How easy for them to take my money away, that is worth 2 weeks of blogging and they took it like that in a snap of a finger.

The story is this, I overdrawn my bank account due to two different transactions I made online. The original balance was 49 and I went to Pillow Pets' website to order their products, I do online shopping a lot so I expected after the transaction they would send me a notification regarding my order but there was none after 24 hours of waiting. So I did order again the following day...and guess what? wa gyapon e-mail that is when I decided to call the customer service, the man said that I should just call them again by Monday to cancel the second order (t'was Friday).

Monday came, I forgot to call, I assumed both of the transactions didn't get through. I opened the Macy's website and found two items that were on sale so I went ahead and ordered them because I assumed I still have my 49 dollars in my account. As expected there was an e-mail afterwards. This crazy pillow pets company isn't doing the right thing for letting their customers hang in the dark.

4 days after, the crazy e-mails I have been waiting for finally came telling me that my items have been shipped. I was like, WHAT???? Patay, I didn't have enough balance in my account anymore (kay nag shop na baya kos Macy's) so I expected it to be overdrawn.

That was what happened, BOA charged me overdrawn fee. But the card I got in the mail says, I should transfer money within 5 business days to avoid the fee but they already did it the very next day I overspent.

I pray I can win over my argument once we visit the bank this Friday, I will fight for my right for I know I'm right. I transfered money three days after the incident happened but why the hell they took my money away???? Why??

No comments: