Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Early Day And Overtime

I was already informed by my husband last night that he had court first thing in the morning. As soon as he hit the bed, he went to dreamland right away. When I woke up this morning I didn't see him. He already left and it felt weird for I normally find him in the computer room reading his news upon getting up in the morning.

After court I actually expected him to come home to grab his work stuff and such but guess he brought them with him upon going to court for he did not drop by today. Then just minutes ago a text sent by him telling me that he is stuck and that he would be late for hours with all probability dealing with something at work.

Honestly, it struck me. While I am living a good life at home (although I am looking after the baby and doing some house chores) while he is out there chasing after bad guys, working hard to bring in money, I feel like I am of no help here at all. If only I can also help with our financial expenses then I wouldn't be wary right now.

No comments: