Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is It What They Need?

I am sometimes be complimented by my body build, petite and skinny. Others will say I gained weight which for them is good for me because they have seen me ten years ago like a twig. For people who just knew or met me, they say I am but a skinny woman. I am confused who to believe now.

On a lighter note, there are those that used to have the same built as me but now they have grown so big after having a child or two. They said if they could take slimming pills they would have done it long before but I told them to try to exercise first and limit food intake especially during the night and see what happens. If they really are desperate enough to lose weight quickly then taking slimming pills is the other alternative to achieve their goals. Just my two cents here.

No comments: