Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Congratulations Dianne Seno Nagal!

I am so proud of my cousin Dianne Seno Nagal for finishing her degree in Nursing in Brokenshire College Davao, City. She is going to be the first in our family to venture in medical field as a nurse, hopefully when she gets to pass the licensure exam this December.

Just moments ago a window on my yahoo messenger suddenly popped up from someone I don't usually chat, her father telling me that my dear cousin will celebrate her graduation this coming May 18, 2010. Strange is the date isn't it? The story is they made it on that date due to some students haven't completed their cases including Dianne. Way to go dear! I pray for your success in life and pursue your dream as a nurse or if you wanna follow your cousin to be a chef, then go with it, I'll be right behind you supporting all the way!!! Whatever makes you happy, follow your heart for that will give you satisfaction to live your life as happy as it can be.



Graduation Pictures, Images and Photos
Graduation Pictures, Images and Photos




No comments: