Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cost Cutting Measure

The husband told me a very important change of schedule at his job when he came home from work last night. I really thought it was a serious bad news because of the way he said it to me. He told me like this "well I received a bad news when I went to work this morning....." and I exclaimed! I hate to hear the word bad, yah know?

Well, the city would have to do the cost cutting measures just so they can continue pay the city employees the right salary they deserve, they can only do this by eliminating the 10-8 shift which is the current schedule of my dear husband. He has two choices though once the new schedules will be implemented, either he works very early morning or night shift.

NO doubt what I want for him to work and so does he, there was no long discussions made last night as we both agreed right away that he needs to work very early in the morning and comes home at 4 in the afternoon. Of course, I don't want to be sleeping alone in bed during night time yah know?

No comments: