Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When It's Not Aimed Right


When I am in the midst of my exciting shows on t.v every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights and I get that interrupted signal from our indoor antenna I can't help but be upset and pissed. Why it has to be that way? The purpose of having that antenna inside is for us to easily adjust it at the right position but then different channels give us different reception. So if I turn on Qubo which is Jadyn's favorite channel, I have to set the antenna to the right position to get a clearer and stronger signal from the outside. And when it's time for me to watch my shows, the screen just suddenly get blurry or worse I get weak or no signal at all. I wonder if omnidirectional antennas work fine compare to what we already have which my husband bought from Radioshack several months ago. I am just getting tired of getting the same messages when the antenna is not aimed right to its proper position eh.

No comments: