Thursday, March 31, 2011

Remembering The Good Old Days With Classmates

Attached picture is of me and my classmates during our "bed making" class in UHA Caregiver way back 2005. As you can see we did have a good time during that day doing our practical exam through our smiles painted in each of our face. Three of those people there are already residing abroad in different countries including myself the one by the window that is so skinny and dark. Two are still in the Philippines and the other two, I don't know their whereabouts. 

I can say, the entire Vancouver class made such happy memories that are hard to forget despite of the fact we've only been together for 6 months before fleeing to our destinations. Most of those classmates I'm still in contact with through Facebook. 

No comments: