Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Electronic Pickpockets

When I was in the Philippines for a two-month vacation my Filipina travel agent sent me a forwarded mail about how I can be a victim of electronic pickpockets there. I thought, what is this? Filipino criminals are getting high tech too for they now have an idea how to do their hideous crimes. They do this by scanning the data on your credit/debit cards or passports that is in your wallet without touching it. Scary isn't it?

Just a minute ago, I found a website that sells wallets or jackets for men and women that are rfid shielded. I wonder if this truly works if ever I decide to buy one for me before going to the Philippines again next time to make sure I am not going to be victimized of this so-called electronic pickpocketers. RFID shielded wallets can be bought at www.idstronghold.com in case you want to buy one too. Their Genuine Leather Bi-Fold wallets feature the best RFID shielding in the industry. Every single pocket is entirely shielded - even the billfold area and their wallets will hold up to 12 cards.

No comments: