Friday, March 4, 2011

Trailer Hitches

There were times from the past when my husband visited a couple of hitch stores in the local area trying to find that very hitch that would fit for the trailer he bought. We have been to 3 or four stores looking at trailer hitches just so he can hook up the trailer to our car. It was kind of hard to look for one because what they had didn't fit. I didn't know that same hitch he needed is available online. Why I didn't know this website before? I could have told my husband to try looking at it online so he can order one, he could have avoided wasting his time driving around just to get that very hitch he needed. Anyway, he got it all done and he successfully installed a trailer hitch on our white car so whenever he buys something big that won't fit inside the car, he will just use our trailer to transport the stuff.

No comments: