Thursday, March 31, 2011

It Can Crash Anytime

I know my computer is old yet I am still using it. I got tons of important files saved in it as well as thousands of photos from the past years, trips to the Philippines and important moments captured during Jadyn's birth all are vulnerable from losing them if I don't do any data backup. My computer can crash and fail anytime since it has been to the computer repair center for three times already yet I am not doing anything to back up all my data. When all of it is gone all I can do is take a deep sigh and somehow wish that I have done something before it's too late. I know there are companies out there promise customers good service they advertise. They could lose our files and then what we can do? Nothing but find that company that is dependable and can be trusted at the same time won't rip us off.

No comments: