Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two More To Go

I've been on the computer for over two hours now trying to finish all my online tasks I have. I got two more to go and I am done here. I can then start making fish soup for me because the little baby inside starting to be squirmy asking for food. I've had my morning snack of a cup of warm milk and two burger buns with bihon enough to survive not eating lunch until this hour, it's 12:41 here now by the way and here I am a bit hungry again. I can't blame myself, aside from being pregnant I am also working hard and I think I used up all my energy since I started writing my tasks.

I can't wait to finish my tasks so I can get out of here. The weather is pretty good outside, perfect for a hike with the baby and doggie but before I can do that I need to feed myself first. Hopefully, I don't get lazy once I fed myself. Anyways, I should be fast and get this thing over with. You all have a nice peek at my blogs.

No comments: