Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thank God, I'm Done!

After working so hard writing my opportunities I am now done with all of them. Thank God! I can now move on to fixing my lunch and household chores. I struggled my last opportunity for I am really out of ideas and words. I am blessed and flooded with opportunities and this I should be grateful. For more than one week, the only website I depend on got quiet, I know they have their reason why but sometimes I can't help but question, where have all the opportunities gone?

Days would be so different and too lonesome without any tasks to do. It makes me feel bored and hopeless. When I do that, different kind of emotion attacking me throughout the day as if it's my weakness not having them day by day. Blogging is the only way I can earn money so I am doing it with sincerity and religiously. It has become a part of my life since I learned how to blog (though my English is rated 7 out of ten) four years ago. I must admit, the way I right is all over the place but at least I can express what's in my mind and let other people understand them through my writing.

No comments: