Thursday, March 31, 2011

Left Eye Hurting So Bad

My left eye is hurting so bad that it feels like it can pop out any second. It's been like this for three days yet I am not doing anything to ease the pain. I sure hate the idea that I might have a defective eye now. Wearing eyeglasses is the last thing I wanna do so please forbid, Lord. I was not gonna get online again but then I had a very important thing to do on Facebook so I decided to be on real quick. Out of the blue an idea just came in my mind that I should check on paid blogging sites for possible late opportunities, oh yeah! I am flooded with it...and plenty of them that made me so surprised knowing that I will be busy tomorrow trying to finish all of them in one day. I am blessed and thankful to Sheriff and to the Lord above for the grace. This is indeed another blessing to look forward to during payday ahermm... My eye is really hurting so I might do a few tasks then log out. You all have a good night!

No comments: