Friday, March 4, 2011

That Was Easy And Fast

I didn't do much this morning. Blogging world is so quiet for two days now. If that happens, I get bored and I don't find using the computer is useful if there are no tasks to do. I just feel that it is a complete waste of time continue sitting on the computer doing nonsense things so I logged out at 10:30 this morning, fixed our brunch and spent that intimate moment with my better half. Two hours later, we went to a Kid's Store and Furniture looking for something then headed to the Asian Market. We bought a couple of Asian stuff that I love and went home.

So that was pretty much what we did today. An hour later after we arrived home from the market, I decided to turn on my computer and see if there's good news on the internet. Tried opening two paid blogging sites and when I open the most favorite site, I was quite happy for I had a few tasks from them which I was happily did and got it all done in less than 30 minutes. That was easy and fast for there wasn't much in my dashboard. Thus, having those made my night...better than not doing anything useful ehhhh...

No comments: