Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One Nasty Day

I am not suppose to share this nasty story I had this morning but I am out of topic to share my new blog. We have had problems with draining the second bathroom before but we had it fixed by people expert in plumbing. Since then, the problem seemed disappeared.

This morning the toilet bowl acted up again. My husband knew it before he left for work but didn't tell me anything. So I went there to relieve myself so confident that I cannot have problems when flushing but to my dismay the toilet bowl couldn't flush. When I pushed down the lever, the water boils up to the neck of the bowl.

I pushed it again boink hapit na jud noon niawas... so yucky all the bad stuff are still in there. Imagine how gross that was? Sorry for those who just ate or going to eat their dinner you can stop reading now if you choose. I was a bit worried for I know I am the one to fix the problem, husband wasn't around to do the job.

So I decided that I don't wanna mess with a nasty bowl, I left it covered and went in to the kitchen and ate my BRUNCH! Hahaha... isog ug tinai kay nikaon pa paghuman ato... after eating I went back in the bathroom and ohhhh the water subsided. I was thankful but there were still traces of nasty stool in there so as the toilet papers. I picked them up with a stick and throw in the trash can before plunging the water down. VIOLA! It worked! Thank God my problem was solved and was able to use the toilet again of course after disinfecting it and thoroughly scrubbing the bowl to get rid of some you know..germs!

No comments: