Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bad Credit

I was advised by a friend to acquire a credit of my own because even if the husband has good credit score he cannot transfer it to my name if something unfavorable instances will happen to him. This is the only thing that I haven't been able to do because for now my mind is so occupied with other things. The thing is, I will never get it started unless I do a quick action on applying for a credit card as soon as possible and start to earn points to my credit until it grows.

The question that I never asked from my friend or to my husband is where to look for best rate for credit cards? Yes, you might tell me the internet. Look for it on the internet and everything that I need to know will be provided on the internet for there are several credit card companies out there looking for new customers everyday. Some would even offer bad credit credit cards to people who have really bad credits. This specific company that I am looking at right now offers the lowest and the best credits 2010. Sigh! I still need more time to think about it. I hope if I can decide, the time is not late for me to apply for one.

No comments: