Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Off To San Antonio

My husband just left for San Antonio to run errands for his father. It's gonna be long two days for us here without the man of the house. God keep us safe until our knight comes back Friday afternoon. It's not the first time being left in the house so I kind of used to the idea of no man around yet I'm still anxious upon sleeping at night time.

Hopefully by tomorrow the weather going to get better so baby and I can go walk in the village for some fresh air and some sun. I plan of bringing her to the pond a block away where she can see some ducks playing as I am getting my exercise as well. I so look forward to that.

1 comment:

gLeN'S gIrL said...

pariha ta...ako sad sweeti night duty for 4days...huhuhu...kami ra doha diri sa matugnaw kagab-hion