Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just My Own Personal Opinion

I hang out in Facebook a lot. This is where I can shout how and what I feel at a certain time of the day. It also allows me to interact with friends and people I know with different topics, useful and nonsense topics which I think I can relate to. All in all, I love facebook. You can do a lot of things on this so called addicting networking site. There are a lot of game applications you can have fun, browse photos of local ordinary people and celebrities, you can chat, get your daily life predictions, fortune cookies and so much more.

But sometimes I find it unhealthy to be hanging around there every minute for some people there seem to become too braggart these days. It gets to my nerves when I see someone showing off too much of the worldly things they possess. Some would post pictures of how much money they have which for me is unethical. Money is such a confidential thing(and I take it as one's private body part and it shouldn't be exposed to the public) and there is no need for you to show it off to the world just to let the people know you have money. They would pretend they have that the kind of life others would envy while in fact they know themselves they live in a small shanty hut-- somehow pretending living in a castle like a princess-- hey you people wake up! You must be dreaming. Why can't you just be true to yourself?

There is nothing wrong with living in a small house as long as you aknowledge it and whole -heartedly accept that it is a fact. Why can't be proud of who you are and what you have? Or maybe you are just trying to cover up your insecurity? If you do then I can deeply understand you.

By doing so, you are informing people of your ignorance, they didn't know that you are that mung bean-brained person but because of what you do, they now know who you truly are.।am not only talking to one person here, I relay this entry to those who are doing this। They may be unaware of their deeds but it's still the same thing, they are bragging.

Sorry if you find this posting offensive. As I said it is just my own personal opinion based in my experiences of being on facebook for a year and or friendster for couple of years. Any reactions will be appreciated here so I urge you to write your sweet comment.

6 comments:

Sweetiepie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweetiepie said...

I couldn’t agree with you more my dear. And that’s the main reason I rarely open my face book for the fact that I couldn’t stomach those people who brag too much, or shall I say too show off. Sometimes I feel like they are insecure when they want to let people know what they have which is not necessary, and like you said they show their ignorance! And I think they didn’t realized that when they brag or to show off what they`ve got it offense people especially when it becomes too much to bear. It is okay to show something you love sometimes because you get excited, but limitation is always the key. And to show off is one thing, but bragging is totally different story…that’s my own opinion! Hay!…

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I hear you girl! There's a person who brags about her things in Facebook and she gets into my nerves! I hate it... It is so annoying, isn't it? Some people in Facebook just wants to brag and brag and nothing but to brag!

mjsterling said...

Oh well dli nana new..ma FB, ma FRIENDSTER, ma BLOG naa gyud daghan ingon ana na klase taw bisan asa ka lingi ma tuo ug ma wala naa na...mostly everyone actually..bisan ako lol!

Unknown said...

kalipay pud na nila anne. malingaw man pud ko noon ug tan aw sa ila mga nice wordly material possessions, hehe. maau pa sila naa sila ana mao ra pud na ako isulti sa ako self. wala man koy ikapanghambog akong wedding ra, hahahaha! bitaw anne, ana jud nang life. ila pud na. so far enjoy pa ko facebook. sauna multiply karon facebook na pud. :)

""rarejonRez"" said...

ako pud ani, pahipi lang ko. hahaha. wa man koy ikapanghambog kay among gipuy-an wa may material things nga ikapahambog. kami man guro ang pinaka poor nga pinoy nga namuyo diri sa tate. hahaha. ako pud, malingaw ko tan-aw sa unsa ang ilang ginapanghambog. padaplin lang ko kay wa may ako! ;D

btw, nindota diri oi. gi-add na naku ni sa xpressions. maau pa ka anne, daghan ka blog. ako ani murag wa na juy gana mo-blog. samot jud ni ka pordoy! lol