Thursday, January 15, 2015

Where Did the Time Go?

Tomorrow will be my firstborn's 7th birthday. I cannot almost believe that I now have a 7-year old girl who for me will always be my first baby. J is such a sweet and truly a good girl. When I scold her, she wouldn't talk back at me like what I did to my mother when I was growing up. I am glad she doesn't do that or I might have to think that the curse is slapping at me, haha.


Anyway, I am just happy to have cared and witnessed my girl's growth and all her developments. From the moment she was born until now, I can see she is growing to be healthy ( except for her bowel movement problems since she was 3) , has happy heart, full of life and most of all a loving child. I love her to death and I can't wait to take her to a happy place where she can play a lot and have a blast.


 

 

No comments: