Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Everyday is Christmas at ChristmasPlace

Most of us think that stores we know would only display Christmas stuff during November until maybe a few days after Christmas but little do they know, there is this online store that is called ChristmasPlace that sells Christmas stuff all-year round.


As a wise shopper, I always spend money after the holiday for that is when 50% Holiday trimmings, lights, ornaments and so many other stuff are sold. I so wanted to collect a Christmas village but I have not started to buy a single item to start it, best example is the lemax at christmasplace that I am looking right now. It will be nice if I can at least start collecting now and eventually complete the whole village in years to come. Mind you, these items are really cute that makes me more encouraged to buy one.

No comments: