Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Thankful for the Grace

It's been too long since I blog for money.  I honestly missed those days where I earn everyday from my blogs. It's been too long that I have not received raining tasks but today, God has showered me some. I am grateful for it, it means a few dollars to come to my Paypal next month.


It is not everyday I received stars from the sheriff and for that I couldn't be more thankful. I am in need of $$ as always for I have a family waiting for my support every month in the Philippines and there is no way I can stop my obligation to them as long as my mother is alive. Another thing, I need to save up some more for our vacation in June. As expected it is going to be a big expense not just for my husband for he has to pay for the tickets but for myself as well. I do use my own money for allowance while in my country, you know?

No comments: