Thursday, January 15, 2015

All Done

I just finished all of my online tasks which took me three days to do it all. Before, I could write more than twenty entries including personal posts in between my paid posts but since blogging has been really sleeping, updating my blogs nowadays seem tiring.


Now that I am done, I can move on with another task I am wishing to do today. I plan of making a birthday slideshow for my firstborn to be share on my FB wall tomorrow celebrating her big day but I don't know if I will be able to do that today since I have to dig deeper in my hard drive for her birth photos.


I hate to do slideshows but what choice do I get? With all the editing, enhancing, putting captions on each picture and choosing music for it is a lot of hassle and truly time consuming. I would say, it takes me 2 hours or more to make a simple and short slideshow, atimana!

No comments: