Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I Wasn't Crazy Yet

I went to the mall today with my second born right after I was done from my dental cleaning. At Macy's I saw this very beautiful blue necklace and a pair of earrings that match to it. The sign says save up to 60% off when you take an additional 30% off. It had red stickers on it that totals $20 for two items, I thought I was gonna get another 30% off from it but to my dismay the total amount did not change at the register so I had to cancel my purchase and put it back.


It was just so disappointing because of all the fashion jewelry I looked at today, it was the only one that stood out and really got me interested in buying. Yes, it was beautiful but it was still pricey despite of the percentage they were advertising. I had to leave the store empty-handed and not buying the one I really really liked.


In my mind, I wasn't crazy yet to spend $20 on fashion jewelry. I know I can buy stuff a lot less than that and so much prettier someday. I just have to keep an open eye on it and for deals to come.

No comments: