Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wise Baby I Have Always Wants To Cling On Me

Photobucket

My 13-month old baby girl is so wise that she just want to cling on me all the time. That is not right because I got a lot of work to do both offline and online. When she is awake all she wants is to skin to skin with me even when I'm in the kitchen, showering or relieving myself in the bathroom. I know she won't always be a baby but for God's sake, I need some "me" time too. Is that too much to ask?


A lot of people advice me to buy a baby carrier specifically a cloth baby sling so that I can just put her in my back or in any position convenient for both of us. I don't know why I haven't done that yet while in fact, it is the most essential thing to have these days. I promise I will try to browse and search for the best baby gear pretty soon so I can just carry my baby with me whenever I need to get some things done without being bothered by her.

No comments: