Sunday, August 12, 2012

College Scholarships For Our Kids

My husband is retiring in a few years and he told me how much exactly he is going to receive as retirement fee. Knowing the amount makes me want to think seriously of how we will be able to afford to send our two girls to college. Education is something very precious and the only thing we can give to our kids but talking of which, college education here in the US is so expensive that I am not sure how are we going to do it.


However, there are several options for a child attain her college education and finish it through grants and scholarships. I know they will be fine once that time comes. I see them as both smart and I hope they can avail different scholarships to help them get through college and hopefully land themselves a better career for a brighter future.

No comments: