Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gifts For Ballet Dancers

As early as now I am asking my four-year old girl what she wants to do when she grows up. It still unclear to her what she wants to become. The simple answer she said, I want to become like you! Meaning is she going to be a stay-at-home mom too like me? There is nothing wrong with being a full-time mom but career wise, I want her to be successful in things she most love to do.


I am jealous for those girls who can dance so I probably would want her to enroll in ballet when she is six years old. That way, she can grow loving the dance. Anyway, I would be very happy if she becomes a ballet dancer I would be the proudest mom ever and giving her gifts for ballet dancers will be easy since there are tons of them on the internet to choose from.

No comments: