Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Horseback Riding Boots

I grew up in the city all my life but I also had the chance to live for a while in a mountainous area back in my homeland. Both of my grandparents' places were in the countryside of the Philippines and I felt lucky I got to experience living in their places. There are things that I appreciated in country living that I couldn't do in the city.


One most memorable experience I have had with my cousin in my grandparents' place in South was the ultimate horseback riding but we were not reading proper gear to be safe though, gears like horseback riding boots, saddles and other accessories to keep us from injury if ever there's an accident happen.


It has been such a long time since I have experienced the fun ride just like we did when we were little. However though, I am hopeful that my new family will be able to do horseback riding and visit wine country somewhere.


How about you guys? What sort of fun and memorable things you have done with your cousins, friends or siblings before that you cannot never forget?


Are you in the UK right now and are looking for riding boots in the UK to complete the nice horse back riding you are planning to do soon? If you say yes, then click on the link here.

No comments: