Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bossy Little Child Of Mine

What had happened to my little Jadyn? She used to be so sweet and polite. When she reached four years old she became bossy and a bit difficult child to deal with. I hope that this is just temporary because I cannot stand her bossing me around as if I am just her playmate or slave. There are times that she gets very demanding at me doing things for her that is so simple and easy to do by herself.


One example is when she commanded me to hand her the warm milk I placed on the table near the t.v. She sat down on the other chair and wanted me to bring her milk to her even if it just within her reach? What is wrong with this girl? Of course I didn't do that, I am not a stupid slave to follow someone else's command who ranks lower than me.

No comments: