Friday, August 10, 2012

Establish An Open Communication Between Us Two

My husband and I are going to celebrate our 8 years together in three months. For others who have been together for decades that sounds well not long but for us who have been quite a few hurdles in our relationship especially in financial aspects, eight years is already a long time! Cheers for us haha, ga una una wala pa gali!


All those times we spent together, I realized how important it is to establish an open communication between me and him. I am normally a happy person and so contented of my life I'm living now but there were times I can't help but sulk and feeling all the negative emotions I shouldn't feel.


When I felt I could no longer hold them, I took a step on furthering a better relationship with my spouse. Although I did not say it vocally but writing it helped a lot, thank God. I am now okay and back to the normal world once again. It was through a letter I was able to pour out all my emotions and I am glad he didn't take it against me instead listened and understood me with his might.


Thanks also to a friend who was there listening my rants haha... I know I would have exploded if she wasn't there lending her ears to me. Thanks day, you know who you are!

No comments: