Monday, April 2, 2012

You Know Something Is Going On

...when people you used to hangout with no longer sending invitations. Honestly, I don't really care or feel hurt about it. It's just that I can't help but think what could be the reason why? Well, whatever their reasons are, only them know and I am not interested in knowing it. Anyway, they are not obliged to invite me every time they have a gathering.


I survived living in the U.S for 5 years ahead of them, with just me and my family and a few chosen friends so why be bothered about it? Anyway, I don't truly treat them as my "friends" instead I call them "acquaintances". Ouch? Those people that I call my friends are the ones whom I am comfortable to be with not just for the sake of socializing/mingling with them or something. I don't need a big group to hangout with either for it is when gossips and "hinambogay" occurs.


I am just so happy and content having a few "friends" come visit me. My husband is a private person so I don't normally just let people in our house. If  I do, I make sure these friends share the same interest as me, pwede madala pungko2x and most of all dili hambog ug di mag inarte.


Nothing..just venting today...

No comments: