Saturday, April 14, 2012

He Would Have Been 54

It was my father's birthday yesterday Philippine time. He would have been 54. Since it is still April 14 here in the United States, it is still his birthday today and I wanna say ( if ever his spirit is reading this)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA! I MISSED YOU DEARLY! I hope you are happy where you are and in peace with the Lord now but hey let me tell you this, not a single day that passes by I am not thinking about you. I regret for not telling you I LOVE YOU when you were still with us!

This is my father's first birthday without him and I guess his coming birthdays will only get bitter as we celebrate it for he is no longer with us and we can never see him anymore unless of course death will come for us! God forbid, hope not now or soon because I still have kids to care for and raise.

[caption id="attachment_451" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="mama and papa during my vacation in PI last 2009"][/caption]

No comments: