Monday, March 26, 2012

Wants To Attend The Party

How amazing it is for a four-year old child's mind associating birthdays with PARTIES. I told her last night that it was her Auntie Alex's 12 birthday yesterday Philippine time and she said, I wanna go to Auntie Alex and attend the party!

Teewweeewww! I can't help but laugh out loud because of her statement. I didn't expect that all. How I wish we can be there with my sister so to make her 12th birthday a memorable one, I can only do simple things to make her happy on her big day but sadly, I am too far away from her.

I feel kind of guilty for I only greeted her on chikka that goes directly to her phone a happy birthday and one on Facebook. I wish I had the motivation to call the Philippines but the situation is so different now that my father is gone. I can't help but wish sometimes he was still alive and be the first one to answer the phone whenever I call my family.

No comments: