Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Can't Stop Buying Stuff For My Daughters

Whether there is an occasion or not, if I go to the store or at the mall I can't help but by something for my girls my eldest daughter especially to let her know mommy loves her. She thinks I am nice if I give her anything that she likes. You know kids are easy to please, give her very little but nice toys they will surely appreciate it. It's Mother's Day that we are going to celebrate 3 weeks from now yet here I am browsing for gifts for your daughters on the internet. Instead of me being given something by my daughter why in the world it is me planning of giving something to my first born? Well, I will leave it like that because she is still young and little. Someday, when she has a job she'll probably return all the favor that I did to her when she was young.

No comments: